I was tagged again by George for this “one word” meme.
In all honesty, I’m not really a big fan of memes. I’m very flattered when people think of me when they are tagging, but it’s not really my favorite thing to do. They remind me of those dreaded chain letters from when I was in middle school, and e-mail forwards. They have that implied expectation that I have to do something. I think I’m just a little too lazy, for these kinds of expectations…
At least this one only requires a one word answer. That’ll do.
- Where is your cell phone? mini-chair
- Relationship? married
- Your hair? wavy
- Work? school?
- Your sister? home
- Your favorite thing? travel
- Your dream last night? stressful
- Your favorite drink? water
- Your dream car? hybrid
- The room you’re in? living
- Your shoes? off
- Your fears? spiders
- What do you want to be in 10 years? vacationing
- Who did you hang out with this weekend? husband
- What you’re not good at? politeness (see above)
- Muffin? top
- One of your wish list items? iPhone
- Where you grew up? Connecticut
- The last thing you did? sleep
- What are you wearing? PJs
- What aren’t you wearing? shoes
- Your pet? none
- Your computer? Apple
- Your life? happy
- Your mood? sleepy
- Missing? breakfast
- What are you thinking about right now? mango
- Your car? none
- Your kitchen? messy
- Your summer? soon
- Your favorite color? pink
- When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
- Last time you cried? ages
- School? work?
- Love? Alex
Anyone who enjoys memes and would like to complete this one, please, by all means, go right ahead (you can say I sent you).