Ah, the classic “sea view” photo. This is one of my all time favorites. It was taken during our trip to Boracay in the Philippines this past April. This was the view from our balcony. The trip, of course, was spectacular, and this picture really captures the essence of the island:
- the classic palm trees blowing in the wind,
- the classic outrigger canoe in the background,
- the classic tourist lounging on a float,
- the classic crystal clear water,
- the classic thatched roof of our hotel in the corner,
- the classic fluffy white clouds in the blue sky,
And there’s one other thing I wish you could see, but you can infer it from the color of the water,
- the classic pure, soft white sand.
Now you know why Boracay is the classic travelers paradise! What’s your idea of a classic vacation?